In fact, Mitchell has been recognized as a national leader for its innovative academic support programs for more than 30 years. Explore the following to learn the many ways that we give you the tools to succeed.
Included with your tuition
- The Tutoring Center - staffed with professional teachers, not students
- Academic Advising - specialized freshmen advisors and faculty advisors help you to choose a major and stay on track to graduation
- First Year Experience (FYE) - a comprehensive program for all freshmen; designed to ease the transition into college life, both academically and socially
- Disability Student Services - determines eligibility, approves and coordinates services, auxiliary aids, and academic accommodations to qualified students with disabilities
- Career Services - focused on individual support and career readiness skills; available to freshmen through seniors, as well as to alumni
Transition program from high school to college
- Thames Academy - A residential post-graduate program for students with academic challenges, documented learning disabilities, or other learning differences who can benefit from a structured learning and living experience that prepares them for the transition to college or a career. Unlike conventional post-grad programs offered at college preparatory schools, Thames includes college level courses for credit.
Not sure what's right for you?
Call your Admissions Counselor to discuss what's best, or visit and meet with specialists! We'd like to hear from you!