To apply for any of the positions listed, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and names and telephone numbers of three professional references (in addition to any specific additional materials listed in the position ad) to:
Office of Human Resources
437 Pequot Avenue
New London, CT 06320
Please indicate the search position on the envelope or in the subject line. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Mitchell College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
Benefits of Working at Mitchell
Mitchell College strives to provide employees with the most competitive benefit package in the industry. Our employees are our greatest resource and we take pride in being able to offer comprehensive and affordable benefits for all of our employees and their families including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefit plans to suit individual needs
• Employee Assistance Programs for Emotional, Financial and Travel related needs
• Life and AD&D Policies
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Generous retirement program through TIAA-CREF
• Supplemental plans through AFLAC
• On-site gym facilities
• Tuition Remission and Tuition Exchange Programs
• Liberal time off allowances including holidays, vacation, sick leave, personal time, bereavement leave and reduced summer schedules
• 37.5 hour work week
• Free parking
• Private beach access
• Discounts on travel, wireless services and more.
For further information on any position listed herein, please contact the Mitchell College Human Resources Department at:
(860) 629-6211 or email@example.com