|| Search Close Date Position Start Date
|| Open and Continuous
|| Open and Continuous
|Adjunct Math Professor
|| Open Until Filled Fall 2016
Staff & Other College Positions
Graduate Internship Opportunities
For Mitchell College student opportunities, please go to College Central.
To apply for any of the positions listed, please follow the application instructions as listed in the link or advertisement. Applications for facilities' positions may be submitted by mail (please click here for an application) or in-person to the following:
Office of Human Resources
437 Pequot Avenue
New London, CT 06320
Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Incomplete applications, or applications by those who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications, may not receive a response due to the volume of resumes received.
Mitchell College is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Benefits of Working at Mitchell
Mitchell College strives to provide employees with the most competitive benefit package in the industry. Our employees are our greatest resource and we take pride in being able to offer comprehensive and affordable benefits for our eligible employees and their families including:
• Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefit plans to suit individual needs
• Employee Assistance Programs for Emotional, Financial and Travel related needs
• College provided free Life Insurance and AD&D Policies
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Pet Insurance through Nationwide/VPI
• Generous retirement benefits through TIAA-CREF
• Free on-site gym facilities
• Tuition Remission and Tuition Exchange Programs
• Liberal time off allowances including holidays, vacation, sick leave, personal time, bereavement leave and reduced summer schedules
• Standard 37.5 hour work week
• Free parking
• Free private beach access
• Generous discounts on travel, wireless services and more
For further information on any position listed herein, please contact the Mitchell College Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.