2014 Winter Mini-semester
January 6 - 18, 2014
The mini-semester is a two week, accelerated format allowing you to earn 3 credits. We offer three class times plus online courses and the opportunity for internship credit:
- Morning Classes: 8:30am - Noon (Monday - Saturday)
- Afternoon Classes: 1pm - 4:30pm (Monday - Saturday)
- Evening Classes: 6pm - 10:10pm (Monday - Friday)
- Online Classes by arrangement
- Internships by arrangement and with prior approval of faculty supervisor
View all available courses (with full descriptions & instructor bios) online, or download a PDF.
Before you begin, answer the following questions:
A. Do you plan to enroll in a degree-seeking program?
B. Have you taken 15 or more credits at Mitchell College as a non-matriculated student?
If your answer to any of the above is Yes, you will need to complete an application for admission.
All others can use our Online Registration.