- You graduated from a two year institution and are ready to earn your bachelor’s degree. Yes!
- You want to learn from faculty with real world experience who can help you find an internship that’s right for you.
- You are looking to take advantage of Career Services that can really help you get ahead.
- The first college you attended was too big and impersonal, or doesn’t have programs that interest you.
- You’re looking for a college that is closer to home.
Then, you should consider transferring to Mitchell College.
What will you discover at Mitchell?
Your potential, your strengths, your best self. Imagine a college:
- Where your strengths guide your educational success.
- Where your professors, coaches and advisors challenge and support you, creating opportunities to stretch yourself and take risks.
- Where thinking differently is valued — fitting in at Mitchell is not about being the same, it's about being yourself, your best self.
Playing to Your Strengths
At Mitchell, real-world experiences are part of the program!
- Classes are small (average 14 students).
- Faculty members are seasoned professionals in their fields and serve as your mentors and the first link in your professional career network.
- You'll have unlimited professional tutoring and expert academic advising.
- Virtually every academic program includes an internship and a variety of experiences and interactions with businesses, government agencies and nonprofits.
- We have NCAA Division III athletic sports and a multitude of student clubs so you can pursue your personal interests.
Success is waiting for you at Mitchell College!
Learn more here in our Transfer pages. Then apply! If you have questions, please contact:.
Director of Admissions