Welcome to Career Services at Mitchell College!
Career Services plays a vital role in realizing the College’s mission. We assist students to conduct honest self-assessment, explore a variety of academic and career paths and present themselves confidently and professionally.
Through Mitchell's Career Services, students and alumni have access to:
- Individualized career development counseling
- Résumé and Cover Letter writing instruction and revision
- Assistance with job, internship, and graduate school search
- Interview skill development and employer-conducted mock interviews
- Professional career support for students with disabilities
- Myers Briggs Type Inventory and Strong Interest Inventory assessments
- College Central Network: A 24/7 online career management tool which links to
Career Services news and job postings, alumni and business networks, an
informative video library, and national job board.
- Local job fairs and professional speakers
Career Services is open daily, 8:30 AM - 5 PM during the academic year and is located on the 2nd floor of the Duques Academic Success Center.