Welcome to Career Services at Mitchell College!
Career Services plays a vital role in realizing the College's mission. Staff assist students to conduct realistic self-assessment, explore a variety of academic and career paths and present themselves to employers confidently and professionally. Services available to students and alumni include:
- Individualized career counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter writing instruction and revision
- Assistance with job, internship, and graduate school search
- Interview skill development and employer-conducted mock interviews
- Myers Briggs Type Inventory and Strong Interest Inventory assessments
- Local job fairs and professional speakers
- Career Services special library collection
Duques Academic Success Center
437 Pequot Avenue
New London, CT 06320
Phone: (860) 629-6206
Fax: (860) 701-5469
New This Year!