An Education Degree from Mitchell College is challenging, interactive, exciting, and rewarding. The Early Childhood Education program prepares future teachers with practical field experience and a program of coursework that meets both state and national accreditation standards.
What can I do with this degree?
Our Education Graduates Work In...
Some career opportunities for students enrolled in the Education program include:
- Certified Public School Teacher, Pre-K through Grade 3
- School Readiness Teacher at a state funded preschool program
- Assistant/Director of a Child Care Program
- Early Childhood Program Director/Administrator
- Infant/Toddler Educator
- Child Care Resource & Referral Personnel
- Family Child Care Provider
- Education Retail Specialist
- Day Care Centers
- Health Care Facilities