The summer consists of 2 condensed terms plus the opportunity for internship credit:
- May Mini-Mester (11 class days) = Monday, May 20, through Saturday, June 1 (Note: students may only enroll in 1 class since it is such a short time)
- June/July Term (class days vary by course)
- Internships = Monday, May 20, through Friday, August 9
If you're already a student at Mitchell (full-time or part-time), you can use our "express" registration.
If you haven't taken a class at Mitchell before, and do not plan to enroll in a degree-seeking program, you'll need to use our New Student Registration.
If you do plan on enrolling in a degree-seeking program, you can still start during the summer, but you'll need to fill out an application for admission first.
View all available courses (with full descriptions and tuition information) online, or download a PDF.
Tuition and Other Costs
Fees are charged at the time of registration. We are proud to offer some of the most competitive fees in the region:
- For credit: $295 per credit hour ($885 for a three credit hour course)
- Non-credit: $148 per credit hour ($445 for a three credit hour course)
- Senior Citizens: $98 per course except where otherwise noted (senior citizens are those who are 62 years of age by June 1st)
There is no fee to register. Some courses may require incidental expenses for travel or supplies.
Payment is required at time of registration and may be made online.
Housing is available for May Mini-Mester at the rate of $580. Housing for the June/July term has not been determined yet - please contact the Bursar's Office for up-to-date information.
Academic assistance through the Bentsen Learning Center is available for May Mini-Mester at the rate of $485. BLC fees for the June/July term have not been determined yet - please contact the Bursar's Office for up-to-date information.