July Term | Arts | Writing & Cinema | History & Law |Transitioning to College
Click on a course below to view credit information, course description, and instructor notes.
ALL CLASSES ARE 3 CREDITS EACH UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
THE EXPRESSIVE ARTS OF COLOR, MUSIC, AND PHOTOGRAPHY
ABOUT WRITERS, ON WRITING WELL, AND CINEMA
HISTORY, LAW AND JUSTICE STUDIES
- Registration begins on Monday, March 17, and continues until the first day of classes for each term. Students are encouraged to meet with their Academic Advisor BEFORE registering at the Registrar’s Office in the Duques Center. Registration continues through the first day of classes for each term. Students may only add/drop classes on the first two days of each term unless otherwise noted. The last day to WD from each term with “W” grade is noted.
- Course times, days & instructors are subject to change depending upon college needs. A course may be cancelled if insufficiently enrolled. Students enrolled in a course will be notified immediately upon the college decision to cancel a course.
- Students must pay for courses in full at the time of registration. Students may pay by credit card at https://mitchell.diamondmindinc.com
- Resident students enrolled in multiple summer sessions can reside on campus during the period between sessions without additional charge except for designated break periods as defined by Residence Life. Food service is not provided between sessions, however.
- Students requiring disabilities accommodations, services or access needs, contact Disability Student Services in the Duquès Center (2nd floor).
- Students should refer to 2013-14 Catalog for course descriptions and pertinent information. The catalog is on-line at http://community.mitchell.edu/file/CourseCatalog2013.pdf.
- Questions related to the Summer 2014 Schedule may be directed to the Registrar’s Office at 701-5185 or 701-5019 or via email: Registrar@mitchell.edu. Please refer to the Registrar’s homepage for updates throughout the summer.